Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Lots of other girls, they want a lot of things that don't really mean a thing.
Baby can't you see they all flash with no substance, really don't mean nothing.
And it can't satisfy me.
All I want is for you to give me one little thing.
You can keep all your money, save all your gifts.
Your love is what makes me rich.
I don't need none of this.
I don't want fancy cars and diamond rings (No I don't)
All I need is one thing, won't you love me forever and ever and ever.
Baby can't you see they all flash with no substance, really don't mean nothing.
And it can't satisfy me.
All I want is for you to give me one little thing.
You can keep all your money, save all your gifts.
Your love is what makes me rich.
I don't need none of this.
I don't want fancy cars and diamond rings (No I don't)
All I need is one thing, won't you love me forever and ever and ever.
Labels: 4eva RL
♥ whisper me sweet little lies
10:45 AM
0 commented
10:45 AM
0 commented