Sunday, January 3, 2010
* the weather shat itself.
ok, proper blog this time.
1022am. i've been awake for the last hour moping. This weather isn't really helping. Melly and I are so alike its scary , but pretty cool lol. get togethers, break ups, sad periods, angro periods. It's funny how I thought a simple smile willmake everything be ok, however it really isn't. As much as i try to mask it everyday, it still hurts.. and the worst part of it all.. is that he isn't probably feeling the same way.
oh. on another note, don't be too friendly. I tried to help and succeeded, but i think you're taking it a tad to far.. please don't fall for me because it's prohibited. it's just not right.
Ha, funny how you always want something you cant have, and when people actually like you , you don't feel the same. But hey it happened with Ken, and I actually fell for the guy. ironic.
on ze phone with mellay. :)
1043am off the phone.
I think its like a Michael Jackson tribute cause all morning i've been hearing his songs, and like it again reminds meof the douchebag cause he (L)'s MJ.
anywhos it'sagainmore sad to think of it how my blogsarealways somewhat about aboy. lols forget it.
Now to figure out what to do.. OH. and i still need to fix my stupid spacebar key ARGH!@
xoxo love`elle
1022am. i've been awake for the last hour moping. This weather isn't really helping. Melly and I are so alike its scary , but pretty cool lol. get togethers, break ups, sad periods, angro periods. It's funny how I thought a simple smile willmake everything be ok, however it really isn't. As much as i try to mask it everyday, it still hurts.. and the worst part of it all.. is that he isn't probably feeling the same way.
oh. on another note, don't be too friendly. I tried to help and succeeded, but i think you're taking it a tad to far.. please don't fall for me because it's prohibited. it's just not right.
Ha, funny how you always want something you cant have, and when people actually like you , you don't feel the same. But hey it happened with Ken, and I actually fell for the guy. ironic.
on ze phone with mellay. :)
1043am off the phone.
I think its like a Michael Jackson tribute cause all morning i've been hearing his songs, and like it again reminds meof the douchebag cause he (L)'s MJ.
anywhos it'sagainmore sad to think of it how my blogsarealways somewhat about aboy. lols forget it.
Now to figure out what to do.. OH. and i still need to fix my stupid spacebar key ARGH!@
xoxo love`elle
Labels: and it all keeps flooding back
♥ whisper me sweet little lies
10:47 AM
0 commented
10:47 AM
0 commented